Monday, November 23, 2009

Roofers are gone and our new roof is great!

Our roofers have left and our new roof is super! The guys did a great job and were very nice. They cleaned up well and hopefully...the large magnet that they drug around the front/back yard...caught any of the roofing nails that were dropped. I don't want to have any flat tires and have to go to a tire center to get flat tires fixed. The smell of new tires really makes me nauseous and I don't like to spend much time in tire centers!!

Listed two new auctions to Ebay this evening. If you have a minute, please check them out. Simply click on the photos...on the right side of my blog.

Thank you so much for taking your time to read my blog and to check out my auctions!

Take Care and God Bless!

3 comments:

  1. It was very good of the roofers to clean up after finishing their work. I kind of wish you put up pictures of your new roof though! I’d love to see how it has turned out. Anyway, why did you have to change your roof? Did it have too much damage already?

    ~ Saundra Wordlaw ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, would have loved to have seen your new roof! Anyway, the roofers who did your roof sound very professional. It was good of them to clean up after themselves, which definitely gave you a lot less to worry about. That’s going the extra mile for you!

    -- Elizabeth Hoffnung --

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you no longer risk getting flat tires whenever you get in or out the yard. It feels really nice to know that problems like that at home are solved. Congratulations on your new roof!

    Kermit Lukacs

    ReplyDelete