Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Additional ornies listed to Ebay this evening--one has FREE SHIPPING!

Happy evening to all! Since my surgeon told me that I could resume my normal acitivities, I have been busy!! I am so happy with the Snowmen head ornies and bowl fillers that I have listed to Ebay since Monday. They are really sweet and I will be adding more this evening. Several have FREE SHIPPING offered...so be sure to check them out. Simply click on the photos of the ornies...on the right page of this blog.

These ornies make wonderful package toppers, Christmas ornaments, they can be added to a wreath, garland or swag...so many uses for them. Not to mention...wonderful additions to a Snowman Collection.

I hope everyone has a Blessed evening and you are staying warm in your location.

Take Care and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment