Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mice versus crows....

Okay...if a mouse is not moving or caught in a trap...I can deal with it...I know they are God's creations and I shouldn't feel this way about them. I just don't understand why they are so popular this year in Primitive crafting.

However, I imagine some people feel the same way about crows...especially if they have a garden, are a farmer, etc.

I need to change my attitude about mice and just sew some...maybe I will like them much better (as long as they are not real). ☺☺☺☺

2 comments:

  1. LOL Cute post!!! I for one LOVE mice....i know i'm weird. I have liked mice ever since i was little. I have so many christmas ornaments that are mice that i can fill a whole tree with just the mice. My sister used to call me Mouse when i was little (and sometimes would let it slip even as adults!!). Now RATS.....that's a different story!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually never even thought about primitive mice one way or the other until I was gifted with one from Teresa of Teresa's Primitives, and now I'm hooked. She makes such 'tiny' ones, I don't know how she turns them .. without ripping them apart, but she does.
    I'm NOT crazy about the 'real' ones though...don't want THEM in my house...but I've probably got about 20 prim ones running around here at the moment.

    ReplyDelete