Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Followers are back.....for now....they really were missing!

Okay, I know what you are all thinking....what is she talking about....her followers are right there! They were not there 15 minutes ago! Really! Okay, I admit I do have senior moments, I am blond (Thank you, Nice N' Easy hair color) and I have been known to be a ding bat! A total ding bat!

I have written them all down on a piece of paper...all 56 of them...so, I have them...in case they disappear before midnight. Is it Halloween and no one told me? lol!

1 comment:

  1. I got your email Donna - and popped in to let you know that you were not hallucinating, lol there was a problem with the followers showing up - mine were gone a couple days ago and they are back now. Blogger is aware of the problem and working on getting it all straightened out. There are still some bloggers out there whose followers aren't showing up - and if yours still wasn't - I had a link for you but I see you don't need it now. Whew....huh? lol

    ReplyDelete