Monday, November 2, 2009

Returned to YMCA for Aquasize class and new auctions added

I had a delightful time this afternoon! I returned to the YMCA and attended my aquasize class for the first time in 4 months. I totally enjoyed it and was so glad to be back! Everyone said they had missed me and I was glad to hear that...beause I certainly missed them! We have several new faces in the class that have joined and that is really neat.

My knee did bother me some...but I came home and put an ice bag on it...and it settled down. I need to ice it several more times this evening...just to keep the swelling down. Anyway, I was glad that I returned and do you know what? My hubby told me that he was very proud of me and I was thrilled to hear that. After 39 plus years of marriage, I still love to hear that he is proud of me! He is so good to me and I love him today more than I did on January 17, 1970! I am so Blessed to have his love and to be his wife.

I have also added two new snowman head ornies to Ebay this evening. Their photos are at the right, so please check them out when you can. I have three auctions ending later this evening also.

Hope you all have a wonderful evening. Take Care and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment