Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Monday to all!

Hi there! Hope that everyone had a safe Halloween and didn't eat too much candy! We spent Saturday evening with our daughters/hubbies/granddogs and had a great time!

Yesterday, we forgot to sit our clocks back...and we were one hour early to Sunday School and church! WOW! That was the first time that we had ever done that...definitely a Senior Moment! It was a long day...I could have used that extra hour sleeping!

I will be going to water walking/aqua size today. My son-in-law Scott told me that if I returned to the YMCA that he would start riding his bike again. Just the push that I needed! Thanks, Scott! You are the BEST!!

Take Care and God Bless to all!

1 comment:

  1. Don't credit that to me. You made the decision to go.

    Keep it up!! :)

    ReplyDelete