Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Wednesday to everyone!

Went to aqua size today and really enjoyed it. We have so much fun and it is a great group of gals. I receive so much encouragement from these ladies. Such a joy to be able to go!

I received an email with this scripture verse on it and wanted to share it with all of you...it is really good and very re-assuring! Something else we can be thankful for!

“For great is the Lord toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever.
Praise the Lord.” (Psalm 117:2).


Take Care and God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for dropping by to visit me at The Old Cupboard Door. I have enjoyed reading your blog and looking through all the wonderful goodies you make...Oh my! I'll be stopping by often to see what you are making next.

    God blessing to you and your house.

    ~willa~

    ReplyDelete