Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy Tuesday to everyone!

Hope that all of you are having a great day today!

The sun is shining here in Oklahoma, but you never know how long that will last! It seems like clouds can gather in an instant and we have a tornado! Of course, it is a little cold for that right now. Although the weather forecasters say that tornadoes can happen at any time of the year. I hope not today! Okay, enough of the weather!

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is next week? Where has time gone to this year? I started making snowmen and Santas this summer...and I can not believe that my "bag" is half empty. I didn't realize that I made so many!! Glad I did though, because they are really cute and I have been enjoying them so much! Each face has its own personality and they really are adorable. (No, I am not partial to my snowmen, LOL!).

I will be visiting my Mom at the nursing home soon. She will be 91 on Christmas and still is sharp as a tack, Thank you, Jesus! She keeps all of us on our toes!! I have been so Blessed to have such a wonderful Mom. She is such an inspiration to all of us and is a great prayer warrior. I have been so Blessed and am so Thankful for all my Blessings!

Hubby will be home soon and it will be time to eat, so I better get busy. (I need to clean up my crafting messes).

Take Care and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment