Tuesday, December 4, 2012

JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!!!!

I am in need of a Nativity Background for my Blog!   I spent a frustrating hour looking at the free background sites and only found one Nativity Background and I didn't care for it.

I am very disappointed that designers don't have a desire to design a Nativity background and share it.   There are plenty of Christmas trees, ornaments and Santas...but nothing to share the REAL Reason for the Christmas Season.   I would be willing to pay for a Nativity background, if I can find one that I like.   If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!!!!

1 comment:

  1. As stated by Stanford Medical, It's in fact the one and ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh on average 42 pounds less than us.

    (Just so you know, it is not about genetics or some hard exercise and EVERYTHING related to "how" they eat.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", not "what"...

    CLICK on this link to uncover if this brief questionnaire can help you decipher your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete