Thursday, March 10, 2011

From Whence Shall My Help Come?

Happy Thursday to everyone. Sun is shining in Oklahoma and it is supposed to be a warm day. Hope that you will have a nice one in your town too!

Today's post is one of my favorite passages from Psalms.

"I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From whence shall my help come?
My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.
He will not allow your foot to slip;
He who keeps you will not slumber...

The Lord is your keeper;
The Lord is your shade on your right hand.
The sun will not smite you by day,
Nor the moon by night.
The Lord will protect you from all evil,
He will keep your soul.
The Lord will guard your going out
and your coming in
From this time forth and forever."

-Psalm 121

Take Care and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment