Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Freezing drizzle on its way

It was bitter cold here last night and today the north wind is howling. Freezing drizzle/rain is to arrive later this afternoon...hopefully people will stay home tonight and be safe!

It is so close to Christmas and I still have presents to purchase/wrap and need to get the house decorated too. Just can't get into the decorating mood...I don't know what is wrong with me.

We don't have any little ones around (except grand dogs) and they aren't too good about helping with decorating!! They love to chew the decorations up...I know that first hand! lol!

I am still listing my primitive decor on Ebay. If you have a minute, please check out my current listings. Simply click on the photos on the right side of my blog...to go to my auctions.

Thank you so much!

Take Care and God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. you must be close to kentucky with weather like that. denise

    ReplyDelete